This is a list of Glitches in the game caused by a server malfuctioning. They are identified as Glitches.
List Of Known GlitchesEdit
This is a complete list of all known glitches.
- The Floating Replicant Glitch - In the tutorial, when fighting the Replicant hologram, if you press E, the Replicant will go flying across the room and be stuck to wall, making no movement at all. If you press "skip" while the Replicant is still on the wall, it will result in The Ghost Glitch.
- The Ghost Glitch - When you start the Replicants match eith out defeating the Floating Replicant. The Replicant will still be on the wall until it gets down and attacks. After defeating it, an invisible enemy will start to punch you until you are defeated.
- Sliding Glitch - If you press the down button and hold A, you will slide across the floor without your feet even moving.
- Second Health Bar Glitch - If you play the game on easy mode, make your name 00000000, skip through the fight with the Replicant in the tutorial, and then go into the Replicant match in Round 1 on low quality, 2 health bars will show up, even though you are fighting only one Replicant.
- Disappearing Glitch - On pro, choose your color to be white and make your name "$$$%%%", and then defeat the Replicant in the first part of training, you will disappear along with the dead Replicant. And then, if you skip the battle, the Replicant will show up in the next battle you are in, much like the Floating Replicant Glitch, or the Ghost Glitch.
- Healthy Glitch - If you make your name "=]]", and skip the fight with the Replicant in the tutorial, the Replicant's health bar will stay in the upper corner of the screen.
- T H E F O R C E - It is possible to separate from an enemy while performing either of the E button attacks, making appear as if Electricman is attacking with the force. The way is known, but kept an ancient secret by the forgotten warriors of Voltagen.
List Of False GlitchesEdit
- QWEA Glitch - It's been said that if you hold the Q, W, E, and A buttons, you will be able to get the "touch of death". This has been disproved many times. However, there is a story that may be behind the QWEA rumor. The story says that hidden glitches in the programming can be activated all at once by holding Q, W, E, and A, as holding all buttons at the same time are too much for the game to process into one move, so the game sends out a series of glitches that form a "glitch shield" around you that enemies react to by dying immediately. However, the touch of death does not exist.